Dec 29, 2010

Heroic Age of The Tigers

A glorious night indeed. For us Malaysians, this night marks the first step in the history of football in Malaysia. It is the night, where we can truly feel proud. Proud of our very own football team. And for the first time in my life, I actually screamed my lungs out when Malaysia scored a goal. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? A usually self-reserved guy like me, would actually interested in something barbaric like this match? Well, I guess the hot-blooded legacy of a warrior that always lies dormant in all of the Malaysians actually manifested itself tonight.damn that sounded so cool* 
One thing that I would always bare in mind is the sight when the whole student swatching the match at cafe screaming like hell when Malaysia won. Pity though, since I couldn't capture that moment in a pic *I curse myself for having a low quality camera (boohoo)*
All in all, I hope Malaysia can keep progressing until one day we would actually reach world prestige. And when that time comes, the young tiger of Malaya, would become a fearsome beast that would shake the world at it's core. Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment