Dec 25, 2010

Lala: Redux

Lala enlisted me as one of her grandfathers *Hah, I wonder how many people would feel weird that I already have a grandkid at this time of age(I felt so old.. uhukuhuk XD)* Yes, I'm happy that someone actually recognized my existence and gave me the opportunity to be a certain someone to that particular person *in my case it's about being a grandpa*. Today, I saw the fun side of Lala, once in IM she interacted with me like I'm her real life grandpa, you know. That kinda made me happy a little. For someone like me that would just look at things like this sarcastically, I kinda felt proud having a grandkid like her now. *I don't know why, maybe it's parental instinct? ROFL XD* Then, came the awkward scene: Lala said to me "GRANDPA LET'S MEET UP!" I was kinda taken aback, so I asked " wait..what?meaning?" then she said "HANG OUT!". Again, I was speechless, so I said "dudette, you're like at the other half of the world" and she responded "Hahaha no i'm not"
Then I asked her again " where do you live anyway?" and she answered " Kedah (smile) Im going to Ipoh tomorrow anyway" then I thought "Owh, no wonder..wait..what?". I asked her if she was serious and she even CAPS LOCK it and said "YEAH". I was like this:

 *this girl is serious* 

Then I asked her "doing anything in particular there?" and she said " just shopping". So I said "good, enjoy your shopping spree, child" but then she asked " But you? I wanna meet you la my grandpa." 
and my face was like this:

*I was freaking out, thank you very much* 

 I told her that I was scared because I never met anyone from the FB before and that I was scared stiff by what she said. Because of my immaturity, I end up looking rather stupid in her eyes. Now I don't think she's gonna talk to me anymore. But Lala, I hope you understand that this grandpa of yours just got a weak heart, things like this can easily make me jump from my seat *whatever that's suppose to mean* Today, I'm going to the cinemas, so "if" I can still see you there..Then it'll be a good thing. I'll just keep on having faith, since I'm not as panicked as yesterday. So, BELIEVE IT.




No comments:

Post a Comment