Dec 27, 2010

Lucky Draw and My Last Stand: Malaysia's Triumph

OH YEAH! SCORED!
Today, I went with my parents to a clothes shop. I wanted to buy a neck tie *a particularly white one* to be paired with my *all* black shirt. Unfortunately for me, there was none *sigh* so I instead chose a red neck tie *hey, at least it looks good with that black shirt of mine*. Btw, we were lucky because a couple of days before, my mother already went to the shop and ends up entering a lucky draw. So while we were busy shopping, the shopkeeper *who was the one that keeps calling the buyers names* called my mother's name "ROSNI HASHIM!! IS SHE HERE!?" and my mother *who's a person that can get panic easily* shouts back " I'M HERE! I'M HERE!!" and she claims the prize *a big pillow btw* 

Okay, that's enough with the lucky draw thingy.

OH YEAH! SCORED!
Next, I finally managed to finished my assignments. Despite the fact that my whole team members were late *I freaking asked them to give their life philosophy to me earlier but, nooooooo. They went on chillaxing like there's no freaking deadline!* sigh.. But by the end of the day, the work was worth it * although I'm the only one that did the job thank you very much( I was the one that volunteered myself jeez)*  

Okay, shut up with the assignments stuff already.

OH YEAH! SCORED!
OMG!WOW! I can't believe this. Malaysia won 3-0 again Indonesia!! That's just freaking insane!! My mind's blowing up right now at an orgasmic proportion!! OMGZZZZZ!! * Seriously, even a non-football fan like me would feel the adrenaline rush whenever I heard the word "Malaysia defeats Indonesia" simply because I'm proud of the team.* They showed the garudas who's boss and they managed to pay back for the humiliated loss against Indonesia last time *5-0 Ouch* But all good things always have a price to be paid. And the price is the Indonesians *SHITTY* attitude towards their loss. Seriously, they said that the only reason Malaysia won was because our fans use lasers *seriously?* to ruin the attention of their goalkeepers. *meh, if you can't take the loss like a man, you better off without those rusty balls anyway* So..yea, in the end Malaysia rules and kick the shit out of Indonesia. * I hope they'll do the same the next round against Indonesia at Jakarta* let's pray for their success.

 *It's time to celebrate for retribution! Long live Malaysia*

No comments:

Post a Comment