Dec 17, 2010

Reunion of the Chosen Ones

After so long, the original C group were brought together once more. And the location was inside a lab*what a weird place to finally have a reunion*. But I am saddens by this. Maybe it's because many conflict had happened between us. So when we finally met each other again, things weren't really the same. Since my conflict with the Skrull Queen, Tenjoin Elmore's conflict with Yoda's group, and many more internal conflict that happens cause a horrendous strain in the relationships in the group. I....I wanted the group to be together again... But somehow..I know that won't happen.. But I still kept on hoping for something that won't be real...I remembered how we were back then.. Although I was generally an outcast, they gladly accept me with open arms..Although I chose to keep everything to myself and just ignore them instead.. But they still tried to reach out to me.. Why did conflicts had to happened and spoil all the fun..? Why did I listened to my feeling and end up destroying my relationship with the Skrull Queen?*the first girl that wanted to befriended me* Why must Yoda and Tenjoin Elmore fought each other?..Why must ego acts as an impenetrable wall in the way between FRIENDS..?If..If I can sacrifice one thing so that I can mended this broken link...Then I'm willing to sacrifice everything that I've earned from my friends. At least..at least things would go back to normal again.. And everyone would be happy..Right?
*Keep on having faith in unity

1 comment:

  1. Bukan kau seorang jek y nak semua macam tue . Aku lagilah . Rasa nak kelas tue macam waktu kita mula-mula kenal . Tak tahu perangai sebenar . Time tuelah kita bergabung sebagai satu kelas c yang havoc . Sekarang ? hurm . Aku ambik benda nie sebagai hikmah jek . Maybe ALLAH ada sebab kenapa dia buat macam tue . :')

    ReplyDelete