Jan 31, 2011

Homework in Progress

It's gonna be another week full of sighs for me. Yes, there's an incoming test after CNY and then there's tons of assignments for me to finished. Most people would think of it as heavy burden, but for me it's actually a good thing. Since there's pretty much nothing for me to do here. To make things even better, I never actually went out of the Uni for anything, really. So, a presence of an assignment would keep me preoccupied for days to come. And yes, I have to admit that the fact that I AM a workaholic which makes everything even more easier. 



*I'm pretending to be busy. Btw, notice my new hair do? bahahaha*

I can however safely say that I am glad that my class *2C* actually receive an abundant amount of assignment. This will help me a lot in the future *I don't know how but I'm sure it will* At least it'll train me to be punctual and at the same time be a lot more discipline.

Well then, I guess I should continue on doing my assignments. Till next time. Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment