Dec 20, 2010

CRAP! I Missed a Class! And I Need To Study The Ancient Manuscript

Bummer...Why in heaven did I do THAT. If only I didn't go and sleep at the mosque, then I would had been able to attend Mr. S's class* but still, it's a mosque, so I can't really blamed the place for being really comfortable*. Alright! That does it! I must stop be TOO dependent towards Guy. He's a human and he has his own flaws too. Although he's the class rep, that doesn't mean he has control over the matter. Next time, I must take my own initiative to go and find the class. That way, I'll be able to attend every single class this semester*although I missed a couple of classes already(sigh)* So, what can I do to make amends for missing the classes? Easy breezy~ I'll just study more and hope for the best!*I wanted that 4 flat sooo bad..* Okay, enough with missing the classes. Now, I need to study for Mr. L's class. He's going to do a quiz for all of us in class C. It's fortunate for us though. since he already gave us the appropriate notes. So, the only thing that I need to do now is read the notes and at the same time try my best to put ALL that info into my head. I think Mr. L is doing a great job in teaching us. Having quizzes every time we attend his class is a great way to make us keep our guard up and that way, we'll be able to improve our knowledge of the following subject we're learning. Hmm... I hope I'll be able to score in the final exam for this subject. *again, I wanted that 4 flat sooooo bad..*
Well, that's it for tonight. I'll continue my study of the Ancient Manuscript* a fancy name for Mr. L's notes lol*


*Thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment