Dec 20, 2010

Survive The Classroom!!

Finally! After 3 *seemingly endless* hours, I've finished the class! *way to go Scott!* *applause!!* 
*Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy timeeeeee*
I'm sure you're wondering why I'm THAT happy that the class had ended. It's simple; I was at the pinnacle of boredom *and before you go and say that I'm a spoiled brat, listen to my reason first*  I think the main reason could have been because of the lecturer himself * Okay, I'm not saying Mr. lecturer should be blame thoroughly* It's just that, Mr. B REALLY took his time when talking, and at the same time his voice is UBER whispering type! While i was waiting for him to finished his sentences, I could have sworn that I felt really sleepy.. Now, when your student felt like sleeping when you're lecturing, that means you REALLY need to feel worried. And when you, as a student felt sleepy *although you've got 100% charged up energy* during a lecture, then you  yourself need to feel worried too. So, I was wondering. Is there actually any way for me to make Mr. B's class feel entertaining? Is such thing even possible? Will there be time where I won't feel tired whenever I'm in Mr. B's class? Will it be possible for me to actually spend another 3 hours listening to his lectures?.....*long pause*
...On second thought, I think I can do such thing. But it'll be fully dependent on whether or not my willpower is high enough*I'm talking as if I have a meter for measuring will power lol*

*Now, we'll see how things gonna progress itself*

No comments:

Post a Comment