Dec 18, 2010

I love oranges part 4

Here goes my story. It was in the afternoon when I opened my laptop to check my FB. Then Tenjoin updated her status by saying "Orange is gone!!!!!!" *something like that* So I quickly tried to locate her profile but the search was fruitless. I couldn't find her. It was..I suddenly felt kinda sad. I don't know why but the feeling just shows up. I did a long thought about it.."Maybe she deactivate her fb or something..", "Maybe she's in trouble?", "Somebody kidnap Orange??!" *those are my thoughts(seriously. it was weird but I did thought about that)* So I end up sending a text to Tenjoin asking what happened to Orange, *weirdly enough, she didn't reply* Then tonight I went online again and *surprise,surprise* Orange was online!! But I didn't get the chance to chat with her*bummer*. So, to make things easier, I'll just write on her Wall,we'll see how she replies. 
*My initial reaction


No comments:

Post a Comment