Dec 19, 2010

Football Fiesta and Dancing Under the Moonlight

*OMG!!!!I'M SWEATING!!!I'M FREAKING PANIC!!!NO!!!!IT SHOULD HAVE GONE IN!!!GOAL!!!NOOOO!!!!* That's what I yell while watching Malaysia vs Vietnam tonight. Okay, based on what I wrote just now, you must be thinking that I'm one hell of of a football junky to act SO enthusiastic about football. Well, FYI I'm actually not really fond of football. I mean, sure at home i played football with my brother and the neighborhood kids* note the word kids( I played football with kids lol)* I act all high and mighty when playing with them and boast about how I know all of the rules and stuff *Although secretly I detest the sport simply because I can't join the football club at school(because I lack the skills and of course..I'm a geek)* Okay, back to the topic at hand; my question here is: What's so FUN about football anyway? *other than the fact that I can tackle anyone that I want in unofficial match, or hurt them using my UBER LEET FOOTBALL SKILLZZ* I mean, why is it that football is considered the ONE sport that can actually unite the whole wide world? Well, it's simple. Let me give you an example. Try to think of a mouse, not one but a bajillion of it. Then in the middle of em' there's a cheese.*A teeny weeny little cheese*Then to spice things up, the whole colony of mouse are effing hungry! So what would they do? They'll fight to get that cheese to death with all of their might. Okayyyy, this doesn't means that in the real world the footballers would kill each other to get ball, hell no. What I'm trying to say is, once a person found a goal, they would chase that goal till the end of the Earth. That what football signifies to all of the people in this world. It's a sport with one goal in mind. To succeed. That feeling you get when scoring a goal is..BREATHTAKING. It's stimulating...And of course, it's VERY rewarding. SO now I understand why people think so highly of this sport. It is freaking FUN. :-)
*END OF PART 1*
*If I was a wee bit fitter in my schooldays, I could have been like Oboro Tsubasa in Captain Tsubasa*
After watching that match, me and my buddies finally made our of the hostel to eat. * Boy I was hungry.Seriously hungry..* So as we were eating *at Bendang of course* I overheard both Guy and Jin talking about cars. It seems Guy wanted to buy a car and he's actually saving his money to pay for it. I was sitting there, wondering to myself " How do these guys even manage to save up their money for things like that? It's a puzzling thing indeed.." Thinking again, I realized that I can't really match up to them, heck I don't have any freaking license in my wallet at all. I know how to use a motorcycle, bu i don't have a license for it, and I don't even know how to start a car *so DEFINITELY no license for that*. Then after eating we made our way back to the hostel under the *not so* moonlit sky. *END OF PART 2*
 *It's my dream scene*

No comments:

Post a Comment