Dec 19, 2010

Orange Strikes Back *on her post lol*

Orange finally replies back on her Wall post! But weirdly enough, there was nothing wrong with her * except for the fact that she got headache and fever of course*. Did I told what I wrote on her Wall? Well I wrote this "Did the 'orang bunian' kidnap you or something?"*seriously, I wrote that* But Orange*as crazy as she is* answered like this " hlp!hlp!hlp!sve me!! XDXD*she did type like that and my reaction was like this:

Then I answered " WAIT RIGHT THERE!! Let me recite some doa or something then I'll save you!!*I mean you suddenly vanished while were chatting*". Then she answered back " hlpp~the 'orng bunian' refuse to let go of this normal and cute me * she seriously type that, albeit in Malay of course*Owh, it normal, it's cuz of my wifi, snce I kpt on gttng of9, so I just of9 la~easy!hohoho". and my reaction was like this:
 *what the fuuuuuuu (I was worrying over nothing?!)*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment